Universal Curriculum Upper Primary
Universal Curriculum is the world’s largest pool of premium quality eContent covering Primary and Secondary curricula for Science, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Why is it Universal and Unique?
• Wide range, covers most international syllabi
• Common European Framework standards-compliant
• Adaptable to any national curriculum, particular textbook or teaching concept
• Dual-mode design for both teachers and students
• Localable to any language (translation)
• High interactivity; available online and offline
• “Adaptive Feedback” – intelligent adaptation of presented content according to students’ skills and progress
• Positive and negative feedback depending on type of error made
• Flexible and ready to use in various software and hardware environments
• Applicable on all LMS/VLE applications via SCORM compliance
• Operating system independent (XML technology)
A set of over 100 digital, interactive white board enabled lessons covering all the material taught at the Upper Primary level education. Multimedia presentations supplement traditional lectures and place mathematical problems into real-life contexts. Thousands of high quality interactive pages including illustrations, animations, films, 3D models, tests and activities make mathematics an easy subject to understand, follow and use in everyday life.
A set of over 80 digital, interactive white board enabled lessons covering all the material taught at the Upper Primary level for physics, chemistry, biology and geography. The vast selection of multimedia presentations richly supplement traditional lectures. The enthusiastic and inventive view of the world by which the product encourages young people to observe their surroundings both promotes creative thinking and makes science an easy and enjoyable subject to learn. Vivid multi-media solutions including illustrations, animations, films, 3D models, tests and activities enhance pupils’ interest in the surrounding world.